The Collingwood Elvis Festival Blue Mountain started in 1995 and has grown to be the world’s largest Elvis festival of its kind. It attracts Elvis impersonators from around the world, and this 24th season is set to be one of the best yet. This is a family-friendly event, perfect for all ages. Do you need accommodations while visiting the Festival, contact Blue Mountain Lodges to book one of our spacious chalets for you and your friends or family to call home while attending.
“Great location and beautiful views right at the base of the mountain. Everything was clean and nicely decorated and the beds were super comfortable.”
– Candice Yurko
Read more customer reviews
Thursday, July 26 – Sunday, July 29
The 2018 Collingwood Elvis Festival runs from Thursday, July 26 until Sunday, July 29. The Festival includes 3 Signature events that you won’t want to miss as well as numerous other Elvis related entertainment events throughout the area. Many of the smaller events are free.
The 3 Signature Events, all located in the Eddie Bush Arena, include:
- Semi-Finals & Grand Champion Showcase – July 28 at 11:00 am
- Elvis United – July 28 at 8:00 pm
- The Grand Finals – July 29 at 2:00 pm
For a complete list of events and the full event schedule, click here.
The following is a list of the amazing artists that will be performing at the 3 Signature Events.
- Brycen Katolinsky – 2017 Early Years Grand Champion from Canada
- Dean Z – Ultimate Champion from the United States
- Goron Hendricks – 2017 Collingwood Grand Champion – he went on to represent the Collingwood Festival in Memphis and won the 2017 Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist from the United Kingdom.
- Live Show Band
Semi-Final & Championship Showcase
- Full Live Band
- Anthony Von
- Jay Zanier
- James Gibb
- Matt Cage
- Robin Kelly
- Ray Guillemette
- Brycen Katolinsky
- Full Live Band
- The Top 18 Finalists
- Special Guest Appearances
1. Purchase your tickets now: You can purchase tickets to the festival through Theatre Collingwood.
2. For the best seats and no hassle choose reserved seating: If you want to have the best seats in the house and not have to worry about getting in line hours ahead to get a good spot, it’s worth it to pay for reserved Premium Seating. Reserved seats cost $70 + HST and fees and they are located in the first 15 rows on the floor of the theatre. Reserved seating is available for the Semi-Final & Champion Showcase, Elvis: United, and The Grand Finals.
3. *Remember the closer you are, the better your chances of getting one of those coveted scarves.
4. If you know you are going to attend, buy your tickets now: Don’t wait too long if you want reserved seats as they sell fast.
5. If you don’t mind lining up, general admission is less than half the price: If you decide to purchase General Admission tickets, make sure you arrive at least two hours before the event starts to get a good spot in the arena. If you are first in line on the day, then you will be sure to get row 16 in the arena which is as good as the Premium seats for less than half the price. General admission tickets for Semi-Final & Champion Showcase, Elvis: United, and The Grand Finals cost $30 each plus HST and fees.
Not sure what to expect at the Elvis Festival? Check out our tips below for while you’re here and watch this great video by Let’s Discover ON to see what the festival is all about!
1. Don’t miss the outdoor street party on Friday, July 27 from 10 am to 9 pm at Centre Stage. It includes Storyteller Chat (Memphis Jones and Rosemarie O’Brien chat about Elvis with special guests), followed by Live Band ETA performances. It also includes the qualifying round of the competition.
2. If you don’t have tickets to the Semi-finals, you can still enjoy some great entertainment during Saturday’s Outdoor Elvis Memories Party from 10 am to 9 pm at Centre Stage. It includes Storyteller Chat plus Elvis Tribute performances followed by the Memory Lane Street Dance.
3. On Sunday morning be sure to attend the Outdoor Gospel Worship Service from 8:30 am to 10:00 am at Centre Stage.
4. Be the judge and help choose the winner of the Canadian Star Challenge Elvis showcase also held on Sunday after the Gospel Worship Service.
1. Book early: The Collingwood Elvis Festival is very popular and local accommodations fill up quickly so book early to avoid disappointment.
2. Choose a local hotel: Locally owned and independent hotels are often less expensive than national chains and are often more unique in design.
3. Call the Hotel Directly for even better rates: Staff who are working at the front desk often have more room to negotiate with price or may be able to upgrade you to a better room.
1. How far is it from Toronto to Collingwood?
Collingwood is about 150 km north of Toronto and should take you a little under 2 hours to drive there via Airport Road.
2. Where is the Eddie Bush Arena located?
The Eddie Bush Arena is located at 97 Hurontario Street in Collingwood.
3. Where is Centre Stage?
Centre Stage is located on Hurontario Street in Collingwood near Loblaws.
The Collingwood Elvis Festival is so huge that it is featured on Graceland’s official website. Check out what Elvis’s home is saying about the festival here.
If you would like to connect with other diehard Elvis fans who are dedicated to keeping the positive memory of Elvis Presley alive, Check out the Collingwood Elvis Festival Facebook page.
Stay at the Best Accommodations for the Collingwood Elvis Festival Blue Mountain: Blue Mountain Lodges
Enjoy your stay at the Collingwood Elvis Festival even more by booking the best accommodation at the best prices. With the most luxurious and affordable chalets, condos and vacation rentals, Blue Mountain Lodges is your first choice for your next vacation. Blue Mountain Lodges offers you the wide variety of budget-friendly and fully furnished vacation rentals to suit your needs. Choose from over 150 lovely and spacious lodging options in a wide selection of sizes layouts including:
Our chalets and condos offer you more square footage than similar lodgings in the Blue Mountain Village. If you are looking for the most space for your money book one of our 3,000 to 7,000 square foot rentals. All of our rentals are pet-friendly so you can bring every member of your family with you. Contact us today to book your next memorable vacation.