End Your Summer with a Visit to One of Collingwood and Blue Mountain Area Attractions
It’s not too late to get out and enjoy the fabulous sunshine and warm temperatures this weekend. Whether you’re interested in food, culture, wildlife or history, the area’s parks, trails and other tourist attractions have something for everyone this long weekend.
- Plan a Labour Day picnic or barbecue using fresh, local ingredients purchased from the Farm to Table Market, Collingwood’s local and organic grocery store.
- Encounter hundreds of species of plants and explore the caves and crevasses at Scenic Caves Nature Adventures.
- Bid the season farewell as the hottest summer entertainment returns for encore performances at Blue Mountain Village for the Summer Sundown Celebrations.
- Enjoy the sights and smells at Collingwood Downtown Moonlight Market, a special night time market on Saturday 6 to 10 pm.
- Check out all the activities at Cranberry Village, like golf, stand up paddle boarding, cruises, BBQ, patio and a bonfire on Saturday night.
- Get out on Georgian Bay for a harbour tour or sunset cruise with Collingwood Charters or Collingwood Adventure Voyages.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the region on a helicopter tour with Big Blue Air.
- Enjoy nature by running, walking or cycling Collingwod and Blue Mountain’s beautiful trails.